MY ORDER INCLUDED MULTIPLE ITEMS. WHY DID I ONLY RECEIVE ONE?
When a customer purchases multiple items, there are many times when we utilize different distribution channels to fulfill the order. Because of this, your items will be shipped separately. You may receive one before the next. Please don't panic! If you don't receive them all at once, please be assured they will get to you as quickly as possible.
HELP! I ORDERED AN ITEM BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
There are many online email providers whose SPAM filter are pretty high. Please check your SPAM folder to see if your confirmation ended up in there.
Sometimes if we ship to a country other than our own the package can take awhile to process through your country's customs. As soon as your item clears customs it is handed off to a local carrier to deliver to your address. You should be able to see this information by using the tracking information we provide. We have a delivery guarantee for our items so please be assured your item is on its way and will arrive soon.
Can I pay COD - cash on delivery?
No. Sorry. We can only accept payment in advance. You can use one of our secure payment methods to pay for your order.
Payment Methods Accepted
MercyandLilly primarily uses PayPal to process secure online payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Cashu, Webmoney, Boleto, Discover, and bank transfer (debit card).
What is Paypal?
Paypal offers a highly secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your confidential credit card numbers. MercyandLilly staff will never ask you for your full credit card numbers or Paypal login details. For your own security, please do not give this information to anyone (including our staff) and do not click on links inside emails purporting to be from Paypal. charge you a fee for uploading money to their system or making payments. Please check on their relevant information pages for specific details.
What shipping method does MercyandLilly use?
We have Two shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping
What Countries Does MercyandLilly Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from Our Warehouses by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address).
Remote Areas - DeliveryCan couriers deliver to remote areas?
Yes, wherever you are, we will be able to deliver the products to you.
FedEx or DHL might in some cases apply a nominal "remote area charge". This is very rare but can happen when your delivery address is too far from the main logistics centers.
If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra $30 to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. We will refund you the difference in shipping fee.
Can you ship to a PO Box?Can you ship to a APO address?
We strongly recommend that you provide a physical address to facilitate order delivery.
If your item is delivered missing some of its partsIf a key part of your product is missing on delivery, here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a "lost/stolen in delivery"
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
If you receive a multi-item delivery with some items missingIs something missing from your order? Then simply follow these steps:
- Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff save space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status and comments of your order on MercyandLilly, and see if you received any emails from MercyandLilly about the order. It's possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched... meaning that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it can happen.)
- If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your MercyandLilly order history. It's imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate MercyandLilly. In that case we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you - it will be your choice to make.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on MercyandLilly in the meantime if you need the products urgently.